Spokane Night Scenes, photography from the roof of the Chase Bank building
I had been looking forward to this location for quite some time, especially since I was unable to get to it for the daylight series of shots. From almost every other rooftop, you could see the distinct advantages of shooting from this particular location in downtown Spokane.
I arranged for four of us to gain access to the rooftop of the Chase Bank building, and photography began immediately upon our arrival on the roof. Every single roof angle of the Chase Bank building delivered some incredible views, and the opportunities to get good views of downtown Spokane, as well as Spokane’s Riverfront Park. At the end of the shoot we took some time to gather to get a group photo on top of the Chase Bank building. I am incredibly thankful to Ryan Walters from Kiemle Hagood Company, who worked with me to get this Chase Bank building on the schedule for this particular night shoot. All of this time and coordination is well worth my effort when you get a chance to stand back and look at downtown Spokane, at sunset and after dark.
There was no daytime visit to the Chase Bank building, just a night visit.
Here are some images I shot from the Chase Bank rooftop.
- A panoramic sunset view to the northeast, from the rooftop of the Chase bank building. Spokane, Washington http://www.spokanenightscenes.com/rfpano.htm
- A sunset view to the southwest, from the rooftop of the Chase bank building. Spokane, Washington http://www.spokanenightscenes.com/riversidedwtn.htm
- A sunset view to the southwest, the SRBC building on Riverside. Shot from the rooftop of the Chase bank building. Spokane, Washington http://www.spokanenightscenes.com/srbc.htm
- A view down onto Howard Street, and the Steelhead Bar and Grill. Shot from the rooftop of the Chase bank building http://www.spokanenightscenes.com/sbargray.htm
- The Bank of America building, a look to the southwest from the roof of the Chase bank building. Spokane, Washington http://www.spokanenightscenes.com/bbboa.htm
- The Parkade building, the ONB building, and a look to the southeast from the roof of the Chase bank building. Spokane, Washington http://www.spokanenightscenes.com/parkonb.htm
- The IMAX Theater in Spokane's Riverfront Park. From a view on the roof of the Chase bank building. http://www.spokanenightscenes.com/IMAXtheater.htm
- The Spokane Transit Authority building in downtown Spokane. From a view on the roof of the Chase bank building. Spokane, Washington http://www.spokanenightscenes.com/bb.htm
John D. Moore, CPP
Spokane Night Scenes
(O) 509 327 5627
Post a Comment